Sunday, January 01, 2006

Resolutions

Alright folks. This is the new year. And you know what that means, time for resolutions.

Here are a few of mine:

1) To post at least 4 times a week. I realize that I have been slacking it for the past month or so. And I apologize for that. In any case, I plan to be more decisive about this. Please bear with me.

2) To finally post things that I have promised that I would... Luminarias, shrieks, etc.

3) I don't really have a third relating to this blog... I just like the number three.


Anyway, thanks again for your support and Happy New Year!

Joe Fuel

--------------------
Daily Ditty:
Relient K - Auld Lang Syne

3 comments:

Chickie said...

Here's to a great 2006 for you!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, sweet boy.

Anonymous said...

If you decide you can't post, you could always just send cash. It might give you an option when you feel under pressure.