Wednesday, December 07, 2005

OOOOOhhhh. Let me catch my breath...

Well folks, only one final left. Here's an update on the other three.

Microbiology - I just finished that one about two hours ago. That was actually kind of fun. I need an 80 on that final to get an A in the class. I'm pretty darned sure that I did better than an 80. Seriously, it was the easiest test we've ever had in that class.

Statistics - Easy, but long. I need an 85 on that one for an A in the class. It took a good long time and a whole lot of calculations, but it wasn't very difficult. I couldn't see anything a few feet in front of me afterwards, but it's over and I know I did well.

Arabic - Who cares? My professor flat out said that she wasn't going to fail anyone. I'm taking the class "pass/fail." The final was open-notes. It was odd. And I actually did fairly well. But seriously, what does it matter?

So, that leaves only one final, Evolution. That's the only one I've been worried about. We'll see how that one goes.

----------------------------

In other news, the Chronicles of Narnia comes out Friday. I can hardly wait. I promised my family that I'd go with them.

My dad used to read the Narnia books to us before we went to bed at night. That's a tradition that I plan to continue if I ever have kids. (Thanks, Pops.)

And that leads me to this next part.... If you know anything about David Crowder and the Chronicles of Narnia, you should be able to understand my choice for the Daily Ditty.

----------------------------
Daily Ditty:
David Crowder - Turkish Delight

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crossing my fingers for you, but I know you'll do well.

Anonymous said...

don't worry. that's no help. just study and go show your prof what you know.