Thursday, December 08, 2005

Ah, boredom

I've been sitting here in my office at work. There's not really anything to do until about 1:00, so I've been having a little fun. (Yes, Dad. I know I SHOULD be studying for my last final. No, I don't care. I needed a break, alright. Yeesh, get off my back.)

Anyway, I found something that I just had to share with you all.

Behold, the Utilikilt.





I do have one question....

Is it wrong that I'm actually considering buying one of these bad boys?

I mean, seriously. I kind of like it. I think it's absurd, but I also have a particularly curious fascination with it.

Hm...

--------------------
Daily Ditty:
Jack Johnson - Crying Shame

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get some sleep, Joe. Step away from the Utilikilt.

Anonymous said...

The answer is "Yes", although William Wallace did OK with his kilt. Of course, it's pretty breezy in those kilts in Scotland in winter, which is why those Scots can be so mean.

Anonymous said...

Joe - its a crying shame. By the way, did you get my email.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Aimee. You'd look better in a pencil skirt.

anaglyph said...

On the other hand, you could ignore all these girls and go for the UtiliKilt with the UtiliSporran and UtiliBagpipes. Watch out Batman.

anaglyph said...

I forgot to remind you of the old joke:

Lady: What's worn under the kilt?
Scottish Gent: Nothin' lassie - it's all in perfect workin' order...

r.fuel said...

All the others have questioned your decision-making process, Joe, but I'm sold.

Anonymous said...

I wanna see a picture of the two of you in your matching Utilikilts.

Anonymous said...

Joe will be the one that looks like he has a big butt and fat thighs

Joe Fuel said...

thanks Pops....