Saturday, September 10, 2005

I did it

Well folks, I've tracked her down. There was a volleyball game in El Paso today, so I followed Anne's advice and went for it.

While I can't remember exactly what I said, due to the fact that I haven't been that nervous in a long time, I know that I asked her if I could take her out to dinner.

SHE SAID YES!

And then, she gave me her number.

Thank you all for your help. It's greatly appreciated. By the way, I'm back to the short hair now. I gave up on the long hair business.

I'll keep you posted on any other events with this gorgeous woman.

::starts dancing in a manner that should be illegal::

--------
Daily Ditty:
Snow Patrol - Grazed Knees

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuckin' yeah!

anaglyph said...

Awright Joe. You're the man!

jdennis115 said...

God I miss the feeling. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

yes, his name is now listed in the Guiness Book of Testes under Testes of Ferrite. Look for it.