Friday, September 09, 2005

here's to hoping

Well, I think I've got it figured out. I'm not going to tell you guys yet, I'm afraid that might jinx it.

In other news, it came to my attention yesterday that I have to separate employers who want me to work for them. They both offer a raise, an office, and hours of my choice. This is incredible. People want me! I feel so loved!

One of these employers is my boss, she's opening up a new position that she'd like me to work in. So, I'm supposed to talk to her about it today. It's a good day.

I'm not sure I have anything extremely humorous to post, I've got two things on my mind now - a new job and a pretty girl. Here's to hoping for a wonderful tomorrow.

------------
Daily Ditty:
Jack Johnson - Do You Remember?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joe, hope away...

Anonymous said...

welcome to the Happy Hoping Grounds

Anonymous said...

Got my fingers crossed for you.

jdennis115 said...

Pass some of that luck over here. But while it lasts, enjoy it and remember something I was told a long time ago.
Somebody once asked an old philosopher how he lived so long and had a happy life the whole way. He said, "I made the best out of what came and the least of what went."
Cheers.