Wednesday, September 07, 2005

again with the girl pishposh

I write this not really for attention or commentary, but I have let you guys in on this, so I may as well keep you updated.
----------------------------------------

I saw her today. She passed by my table while I was talking to a friend, about her none-the-less. The timing was horrible and perfect. But, she passed by so quickly that I barely recognized her. Still, it would be odd to just chase her down in the middle of the student union and pour our my heart while her friend just stood there and stared at me. It was about the time all those thoughts rushed through my head that I began to get nauseous.

Who do I think that I am? Why would this girl EVER agree to talk to me?

You see, I am definitely insecure. That's why I don't want to wait until the end of the month. God knows that these insecurities will just convince me to back off in that amount of time. I have to ask. I have to do it soon. I just need to figure out when and where.

THIS is why I don't want to go for just any girl. If I'm going to be thinking about anything this much, I had better make sure that the subject of my thoughts it worthwhile.


----------
Daily Ditty:
John Reuben - 5 years to write

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are wonderful. You'll do just fine when the time comes.

Anonymous said...

you are killing yourself. think about something else. take cold showers. do 1000 push-ups, every hour. play chess. rob 7-11's.

Anonymous said...

There's not enough money sitting around in 7-11's these days. You'd do better to knock over a Starbucks.

Anonymous said...

is that why I'm so broke?