Monday, August 29, 2005

well, well, well...

i'm a bit tired right now. it has been a rather difficult day. still, it's nice to be able to come back to my apartment and just hang out for a little while.

i went to workout again today. i say "again" because i didn't workout at all last week. i decided to just rest and get used to my new classes. i have decided that i REALLY enjoy working out. and, after all, this week marks a full year since i started.

hmm, i have a gym anniversary, but no girlfriend to share any such time stamp with. still, it has been quite a nice day despite all that.

i do hope that i can enjoy a few more of these nights throughout this semester. nights when i don't have anything in particular to do. the nights when i can relax, read a little, play some video games, and generally enjoy the company of my two other rather nerdy roommates.

this one goes out to all the nerds out there...


Daily Ditty:
Death Cab for Cutie - Summer Skin


---i really do hope that anaglyph enjoys the new Death Cab CD. heck, i wish EVERYONE would enjoy it. but my brother doesn't seem to enjoy Death Cab at all.

9 comments:

anaglyph said...

Oh I WILL enjoy it, don't you worry, I have been so hanging out for them to do something. My copy of Transatlanticism has got grooves worn in it. Er... bits worn off it... oh heck, this digital stuff is so dang complicated for us old folks...

Joe Fuel said...

Well, after you've listened to it, let me know what you think. I believe it may be my favorite of their albums.

Anonymous said...

happy anniversary!

r.fuel said...

It's not that I don't like them at all; it's just that there's other stuff I prefer listening to.

r.fuel said...

I like this word verification thing. It might be the fumes coming from the problematic plumbing experience we're having right now, but the words it's giving me are funny.

Savanna Kate said...

joe joe joe....good to see you...er read you ...er something ....eh ..got wierd



katy russell
(i hope you remember me)

anaglyph said...

Hey, I just discovered that the iTunes Music store STILL doesn't work in Australia. So no new DCC for me. I wonder if my local CD shop has it yet?

Joe Fuel said...

well, let me know if you can't find it. I'd be more than happy to mail it to you.

Anonymous said...

I'm a brother who likes it.