Friday, August 26, 2005

ah....rest

So, I went to bed late last night, about 12:30. That wouldn't really be a problem, except that I had to get up early to go to work.

I walked into my living room only to realize that a friend of mine (we'll call him Duke) decided to crash on my couch. No problem. He's a good guy. He has his own key. I trust him.

I went to work and got yelled at by my new boss for something that wasn't my fault. Surprise, surprise.

I went to my microbiology class, because I'm a good student and a biology major who is being forced to take some rather retarded classes, like Microbiology or iIntroduction to Experimental Statistics.

So, I hopped on my bicycle and headed home.

I open the door and Duke is sitting on my couch, typing away at his laptop. Wow, what a guy. I'm not sure he's even taken a shower. Whatever. It's Friday. I got out of class at 11:30 and have nothing left to do but avoid my homework. Rock on!

Duke and I spent the next hour or so listening to the yet unreleased Death Cab for Cutie album, Plans.

Folks, that CD is awesome. And yes, that does mean that I have an illegal copy of it. But, I have already purchased said CD. I feel no guilt.

If you're into Death Cab, they're new CD is totally worth buying.


-----------
Daily Ditty:
Death Cab for Cutie - Brothers on a Hotel Bed

4 comments:

anaglyph said...

There's a new DCC CD! Arggh. WHERE'S MY COPY???
What's the release date Joe?

Joe Fuel said...

ah, glad to know there's another fan out there. The CD will be released on Tuesday. You can preorder it from the iTunes Music store and get a couple of cool bonuses.

Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

wow! you have more blog spam than I have ants in my kitchen

Joe Fuel said...

not anymore!