Monday, March 20, 2006

These are a few of my favorite things...

So, there have been a couple of things lately that I have found particularly amusing.

1) The day that I really feel like ditching work and class, someone phones in a bomb threat to the university. Since I work on campus, I could neither work nor go to class that day. Score for me!

2) Discovering some REALLY odd European band with a friend of mine.

3) Being able to go out to lunch with my friends because a bomb threat has closed down campus.

4) Spending hours playing video games when I should be at work. Is there any better way to enjoy your free time when someone calls in a bomb threat?

5) Discovering that I love design.... interior design, clothing, whatever. I love it. I know, that makes me sound a little gay, but trust me, I'm as hetero as they get.

6) Being able to tell my boss to shut up without getting in trouble.

7) Robert's future neighbor who is sincerly nice, but a total redneck.

8) Ethne's fear of the power saw said neighbor used to help Robert and I on Sunday.

9) Erik's friend, Todd, who is actually more obsessed with guns than Erik is. I know, I know. I didn't think that could happen either.

10) My grandfather. Period.

--------------
Daily Ditty:
Imogen Heap - The Walk

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing better than a good bomb threat on a school day.

Anonymous said...

hey... that gives me an idea!

r.fuel said...

Yeah... He even had the whole snaggletooth thing going on.

Chickie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chickie said...

Hmmm, are you sure you don't know who the "someone" is that called in the bomb threat? And would they be willing to call one in where I work?

Joe Fuel said...

Sorry Chickie, I don't know who it was. Although, I can assure you that it wasn't me. But, if I find someone crazy enough, I'll get them to call in a bomb threat to your office if you'd like.


Geez, around here, that's a big if...