Tuesday, August 15, 2006

As the door creaks open...

Hey friends! I'm back. I'm alive. I'm even working again. Yeesh.

The truth is that I arrived back home about 9:45 am one week ago. I know what you're thinking, "What gives? Why would he not post immediately?"

I won't give excuses. I will, however, apologize.

In any case, I have arrived back home from a five week trip to both Hong Kong and Beijing. Let me tell you, I don't want to see white rice again in my life. And, if I may be frank, I could go the rest of my life without ever seeing another "squaty potty" and not feel any regret at all.

Well, I'm tired and I'm still trying to unpack my stuff into my new room at the house my roommates and I have moved to.

So, I will leave you with a picture and a ditty. Enjoy...



--------------
Daily Ditty:
Shooter Jennings - Little White Lines

4 comments:

Chickie said...

Glad to see you!

The new template is cool.

Joe Fuel said...

Chickie - Thanks!

s. wells said...

wow, you look like a man.

Joe Fuel said...

S. Wells - Thanks! That's got to be one of the best compliments I've ever received!