1. This guy is tall. I know that I’ve mentioned it before, but seriously, he’s friggin’ huge.
2. James just doesn’t give in to peer-pressure. I know that seems hard to believe. But he’s just solid and steadfast. He’s a better man than I, to be sure.
3. Last night I sliced the tip of my thumb open. It was quality. There was blood and lots of it. Jimmy, however, was the only person to see it without freaking out. He was the only one that wasn’t trying to tell me what to do (as if I, a Fuel, have never sliced my finger open before). Instead, Jimmy listened to me as I told him where he could find tape and gauze. And then, he was the only one who was levelheaded enough to help me wrap it. Thanks, pal.
4. Jimmy’s sense of humor is unique. It really is unfortunate that he goes to college hours away because Jimmy just makes me laugh. And I like laughing…
5. He’s my brother, which means he’s there to keep my ego deflated, encourage me, and tell me lies about how good I look.
1. He’s an awesome photographer. Seriously, if you guys haven’t taken a look at his work, you’re missing out. I know this might sound biased because I’m related to the guy, but I think he’s one of the best photographers out there.
2. Robert’s freaking huge. He’s been working out since high school, and it definitely shows. The other day, he made a little boy wet just by flexing. It was weird.
3. I know this might sound like a rehash of #1, but I think it belongs to in a separate point and it’s my blog so you can’t do a think about it. Tough. Anyway, Robert is a creative genius. Humor, copywriting, photography, art. He’s wicked awesome at all of them.
4. He’s a dad. Not only that, but he’s a good one. Plus, his baby is good-looking and smart. ‘Nuff said.
5. Once again, he’s my brother. He worries about me, encourages me, let’s me know when I’m full of crap, and doesn’t let me half-ass anything.
Jimmy head back to school on Saturday. Robert’s helping James get down there. My weekend is going to be lonely…
I love you guys.
Snow Patrol – Hands Open