Wednesday, July 27, 2005

honey, i'm home!

Well, I'm back from Los Angeles and I have a few observations.

1. California traffic sucks. However, they have a carpool lane which helps a great deal.

2. California cops seem to only care about people who are in the carpool lane and don't have multiple people in their vehicle.

3. Smog sucks.

4. My uncle REALLY likes to talk about everything. However, if you really want to hear him talk, here are a few topics he seems to love: how he remodeled his house, Lance Armstrong, triathlons, his hatrid for liver. (Oh hell, he really just likes to talk about anything.)

5. No one should ever have to sit in a car with no one but your uncle as he sings the fabled Jimmy Buffett song "Why don't we get drunk and screw."

6. super-emotional women + long car rides = pain in the a**. (I don't care to explain because I might end up murdering someone if I have to think about that again.)

7. Tuscon, AZ apparently has a monsoon season. Driving through a storm during said monsoon season is a bad idea.

8. Penguins are cool. (Go see March of the Penguins to understand why.)


That's it. I just heard my brain click off. I have no more wisdom to share.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

????????????????

Anonymous said...

I don't know that Jimmy Buffet song. I guess its safe to say I won't hear it in church . . . unless Jimmy B. pulled an L. Ron Hubbard and started a church.

r.fuel said...

I read the more recent post before this one, and can now say that you're on a roll, humor-wise. Sweet.