Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Once again...

I must apologize again, for my lacking blog. I was expecting my schedule to lighten up a bit and allow more free time to do things I want to do. You know... eat, sleep, blog, and such.

I have a number of topics that I want to write about, but very sparse time for it.

Unfortunately, I got news today that I'll be busting my butt here at work. That means two things...

1) Much more time here at work

2) Much less time for everything else

So, this is to say that I don't quite know how often I'll be able to blog. The semester ends on May 12th and my schedule should be a bit more flexible then.

Until then, I wouldn't expect too much action here. Sorry. I'm hoping that I won't have to stop blogging entirely...

--------------
Daily Ditty:
Revis - Spin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna cry...

Chickie said...

It stinks when Real Life interferes with my internet time. That's probably a good thing, though.

Have fun working your butt off.

Anonymous said...

If only there'd be another bomb threat . . .