Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Confession

So, classes started about two weeks ago. And today marks a rather nice change in my life.

Today, I submitted my application for a B.S. in Biology. That means that I'm pretty sure that I've completed most of the classes needed for my major and I'm currently enrolled in the remainder of the classes I need to meet those requirements.

Today is (was?) a beautiful day. After having to fight tooth and nail for every class I'm currently enrolled in and getting the academic equivalent to 5 or 6 professors kicking me in junk, I finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Folks, what I'm trying to say is that I might (barring many unforeseen and undesirable circumstances) graduate in May.

And that brings me to the title of this post. I have a confession to make.
I HATE SCHOOL.

-------------------------
Daily Ditty:

Ian Beert - What Spins Us Around

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's a good thing. that's supposed to help you later when you are tempted to say, "college was the best time of my life"

Joe Fuel said...

Pots - Nice to hear from you. I didn't realize that anyone was still reading this blog...